Monday, November 16, 2009

Meshugenah Monday - Can we Please Talk.

Today my friends, lets talk about the age old question that many women face. Is it a dress or a shirt? The tunic has torn down the wall that used to clearly divide the dress from the shirt. The following two articles of clothing are currently for sale as dresses.

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:



Let us all ask ourselves a couple of fundamental questions when we're evaluating a dress/shirt situation:

Can I safely tie my shoes in public wearing this?
If I wear this without hosiery will I contract a disease?

Of course, every girl needs a few dresses that are on the whoreish side, but please, let's all try and exercise some restraint on our day to day dress/shirt wearing. Let's not let this trend perpetuate any further!

Remember - if it's a shirt - wear pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment