Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ITEM OF THE DAY: Valentino: The Last Emperor

I am by no means fashion forward, in fact I tend to shop at stores whose names I'm embarrassed to say, but I do have a love for expensive things that I can't afford. I've always found videos that companies like Hermes posts that show couture sewing rooms very interesting, so I was immediately curious when I saw that there was a documentary on the dressmaker Valentino. It was amazing to see inside the world of someone who is the true definition of a couturier.

That's why the Item of The Day for November 3, 2009 is Valentino: The Last Emperor. For inspiration to get off your culo and create something sometime watch the trailer below, and if you got Netflix you can watch the whole thing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment