Thursday, October 8, 2009

ITEM OF THE DAY: Sudafed 12 Hour


A sweet little sore throat has escalated into a full on attack on my face via my sinuses. The underachieving pharmacist in my neighborhood recommended some over the counter Tylenol Cold and Sinus, which in the past has worked. Apparently my head's been in the sand the last year since our friends of the pharmaceutical industry decided that it'd be better to sell the good shit behind the counter and tease the fools that buy the low doses from the shelves. I got my sweaty little hands on the high dose of Sudafed that people apparently use to make drugs to sell to little kids in school yards, and I never looked back.

Lesson learned: they keep the good stuff behind the counter.

That my friends is why Sudafed 12 Hour is the Item of The Day for Thursday, October 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment